OT: Holiday Fun

So, I'm sitting here, giving thanks that I don't have to spend the day with relatives, watching TeeVee and lollygagging.

One of the local indies, KTLA 5, is having a Twilight Zone marathon, so I'm playing "Spot the Ep;" I count how many seconds from the opening it takes me to say, "Oh, that one!"

And I think I'm going to have some fried Spam and mashed potatoes & gravy for "dinner." :-)

Happy Day! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

So, your single. :-)

Reply to
hamilton

My single what? ;-)

(I think you might have meant "you're." -- Apostrophe Police)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Oppps

Reply to
hamilton

Jesus'''''''''''' and his 12 apostrophes

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax