OT: Here's a funny for you

I had disabled the nag notification by "gwx" (Get Windows 10)

This morning a pop-up, "gwx has quit working", asking if I wanted to restore it... I killed it >:-} ...Jim Thompson

Now you need to disable the nag warning for the "nag warning not working".

--

John Devereux
Reply to

Wish I'd had a nag kill feature for my ex wife.

Reply to
doh

This really happened ~1968...

Fellow employee at Motorola SPD (Mesa), goes to credit union and takes out a "home improvement" loan.

Goes home, hands the cash to wife, and tells her to get out ;-) ...Jim Thompson

If you want to get rid of it, go find the Windows Update / Installed Updates section in Control Panel, and uninstall KB3035583.

Also, while you're there, you might be interested in:

Make sure to go back to the "install these updates" list and permanently hide them.

Tim

-- Seven Transistor Labs, LLC Electrical Engineering Consultation and Contract Design Website:

I had disabled the nag notification by "gwx" (Get Windows 10)

This morning a pop-up, "gwx has quit working", asking if I wanted to restore it... I killed it >:-}

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Tim Williams