Did I get get caught by advertising?

I'm just about to doo something with bacon and eggs and some beef burgers in a frying pan. Obvos I will do my best to make it look IKEA....

However, I have problims with my tin of beans. They claim to be 'Branstons' beans and they taste no different, smell no different and cook no different to ordinary beans....

In my memory I thick I like HP beans for a bit of solidity and texture.

Anyway, I was expecting a bit of the flavour od Branston in the beans but it would seem I was wasting my time.

So, to end this review.......

Branston Beans, same as Heinz, don't bovver.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

You've been gang probed by new life forms again haven't you?!

Reply to
ian field

Don't know, but they would probably have cloaking devices.

I've got a bit of offcut bacon with a big bit of fat and rind on it.....

How do I make it most enjoyable without destroying the rest of the bacon?

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Yeah, HP just make printer ink these days,but Baked Beans on toast with a fried egg toms and mush, Yummmm. Politically incorrect today, sigh.Cant even get fresh mushrooms in my village, or brocolli, or beansprouts. But the girls are so sexy here. What was that Who album with baked beans on the cover?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Off-topic crossposted troll

Path: newssvr29.news.prodigy.net!newsdbm05.news.prodigy.com!newsdbm04.news.prodigy.com!newsdst02.news.prodigy.net!prodigy.com!newscon02.news.prodigy.net!prodigy.net!nx01.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting.com!newsfeed.icl.net!newsfeed.fjserv.net!newsfeed00.sul.t-online.de!t-online.de!ndsoftware.com!194.168.222.133.MISMATCH!news-out.ntli.net!newsrout1-gui.ntli.net!ntli.net!news.highwinds-media.com!newspeer1-win.ntli.net!newsfe4-win.ntli.net.POSTED!53ab2750!not-for-mail From: "Genome" Newsgroups: alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.cheerslove,sci.electronics.design Subject: Did I get get caught by advertising? Lines: 19 X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869 X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2962 Message-ID: Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:47:49 GMT NNTP-Posting-Host: 80.6.211.54 X-Complaints-To:

I'm just about to doo something with bacon and eggs and some beef burgers in a frying pan. Obvos I will do my best to make it look IKEA....

However, I have problims with my tin of beans. They claim to be 'Branstons' beans and they taste no different, smell no different and cook no different to ordinary beans....

In my memory I thick I like HP beans for a bit of solidity and texture.

Anyway, I was expecting a bit of the flavour od Branston in the beans but it would seem I was wasting my time.

So, to end this review.......

Branston Beans, same as Heinz, don't bovver.

DNA

Reply to
John Doe

Eat the beans so the fellow passengers can enjoy you on your next bus ride.

Reply to
ian field

but to whom?

alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.cheerslove,sci.electronics.design

This is quite acceptable on sci.electronics.design. Have you no humour?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Sorry I had to take a break to eat it, Bacon, Beef Burger, Eggs.... with soggy yolks and Beans. At the end of the day I think I got the eggs kind of right but that might be a personal thing.

However I still maintain that Branston Beans are no different from other beans.and I don't need an idiot like you, with a general inability to fry stuff, telling me I am trolling or having a gimp about the off topicness of things.

Speaking of Topics.....

DNA

Reply to
Genome

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 23:26:22 +0200, martin griffith blethered:

But why?

Why live there?

OIC.

The Who Sell Out?

Reply to
Halla

It's a con. The 'original' Crosse and Blackwell beans were by far the best. They stopped doing them because of the beans price war and life is immeasurably the worse as a result. M&S beans are OK though.

Try adding some Worcester sauce.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

They grow in his fridge !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Fried bread is better still

So I hear. The Czech girls are wicked too btw !

Let me think about that.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.cheerslove,sci.electronics.design

It seems not. An OT would have helped of course.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Branston Beans are indeed over-hyped rubbish.

Check out the M&S ones per my other post.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

As good as, but cheaper. I also prefer beans in thick sauce so it saves energy in boiling them down.

Dirk

Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

They

Or a Mariachi sauce.

--
Many thanks,

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to
Don Lancaster

Who made you the Queen of Usenet?

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Eeyore" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com...

.............and on his unwashed arse!!!

Reply to
ian field