OT: HEALTHCARE - this is classic!

ed

egal"

Another point: this practice of giving waivers as political favors to a few violates the "equal protection" clause of the constitution. All citizens must be treated equally.

But I suppose that's an archaic, outmoded, useless document that doesn't apply today. It's not hard to see what they--the Founders-- really meant. "Surely," Kagan will explain in her majority opinion, "all people are created equal, it's just that some are more equal than others."

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

this

Ah, that makes more sense. The contract is already written... Thanks.

Two words describe this revelation; "Well, Duh!".

Where is the surprise here?

He couldn't get a rental car at the '00 Demonicratic Convention because he had bad credit.

Reply to
krw

Several laws have means of appeals built in. Who knows about this monstrosity? No one's read it, so I suppose they can say "it's in there".

"No one seriously believes that the Constitution means what some old white men said it did, some 200 years ago."

Reply to
krw