OT: Happy brithday to Jim Thompson!

I very much appreciate it. You make me more curious about the state you live in and its history. You mention the location elsewhere, which places you in Aizawl (does zawl mean 'town' or 'city?') There seems to have been some significant history you may have lived through there.

No idea how accurate that is, but it is interesting reading. It discusses the use of English and Christian missionary activity there.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Kirwan

Fred Bartoli expounded in news:ikh9fm$n8a$ snipped-for-privacy@speranza.aioe.org:

0xDEADBEEF.

Ok, "age" morphed into "state".

Warren

Reply to
Warren

Pimpom expounded in news:ikjveq$rpe$ snipped-for-privacy@news.albasani.net:

..

..

I need GE to do a better job as well. I need to check some of my roof tiles, not to mention the chimney.

Warren

Reply to
Warren

I use it to find tennis balls and baseballs in the eavestroughs.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany