OT: Happy brithday to Jim Thompson!

The title says it all.

Since I can't be there to shake your hand in person, I'll drink a toast to you over here. But I don't take alcohol, so it'll have to be tea, coffee or a coke :-)

Reply to
Pimpom

Thanks! ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

You just turned 17-3/4, didn't ya?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Yup.

4 of my 8 grandchildren are older ;-) ...Jim Thompson

You could always quote your age in hexadecimal. But if it ends in A-F like mine currently does you'll have to wait a while. ;~(

64 is the new 40! Art
Reply to
Artemus

Huh? I thought it was your 16th. My mistake.

I don't have grandchildren of my own yet but I'm surrounded by those of my siblings. Both sisters are living while both of my two brothers died a long time ago, so I play the role of grandpa to all the grandkids. We all live in a colony and we're big on birthdays. Few birthdays are allowed to pass without at least a simple celebration. It's fun.

Reply to
Pimpom

I'd like to hear more about the colony lifestyle, if you are willing to share some highlights.

Oh, and of course, happy birthday to Jim!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Kirwan

Artemus a écrit :

message

Won't work after you're DEAD.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Thanks! ...Jim Thompson

And it's just 32 days to 'Liberal' season. Two new rules this year: You can only use a paintball gun, and you have to release them if they weigh less than 300 pounds.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

An African relative of the horse. A flying animal. Two female sheep.

An African relative of the horse. A flying animal. Two female sheep.

The horse relative, the flying animal, the horse relative, the flying animal.

The horse relative, the flying animal, and the two female sheep.

(And the horse relative comes back.)

All together now:

Hippo birdie two ewe Hippo birdie two ewe Hippo birdie, hippo birdie Hippo birdie two ewe

(and many hippo returns.)

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0| =A0 =A0mens =A0 =A0 |

=A0 | =A0 =A0 et =A0 =A0 =A0|

=A0|

=A0 =A0 =A0 |

Happy Birthday.

Reply to
brent

"Good" paintballs sting ;-) ...Jim Thompson

[snip]

Thanks! ...Jim Thompson

Especially when you freeze them :)

Happy Birthday, OM.

tm

Reply to
tm

What good would they be, if they didn't?

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Ahh, Well I'm having, my daily two doses of Genesee. (Genesee is the local beer, though some one told me it's now owned by??? some big beer conglomerate.)

So this ones to you Jim! Happy Birthday.

And many more!

George H.

Reply to
George Herold