OT: Gun Control

Jim Thompson skrev:

So husband shots loverboy, goes to prison for life, wife gets rid of both and gets the house car etc... And the gun helped how? ;)

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt

Guns don't kill people; bleeding to death kills people.

John

This may be old to some of you, but I just heard it on The Comedy Channel, and it had me rolling on the floor...

"Guns don't kill people, husbands that come home early from work kill people."

- The Cable Guy

...Jim Thompson

Lasse, You're too serious... it's a joke ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Just like falling... falling doesn't kill people, the sudden stop kills people ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Yawn. :(

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

So. murder is a joke? Somebody would seem to be in the running for moral imbecile of the year. Pity that Dubbya and Cheney have got such a head start.

----------------- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

Well he shot the wrong person, that's why he went to jail, should of shot the lady!

Reply to
James Douglas

Typically both get shot... in real life.

I know a real person who shot the "visitor" in the ass, the bullet proceeding thru his body into the wife... killing both.

He got off on "temporary insanity".

...Jim Thompson

Then it's your spouse's gun that kills you.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Know why Jeffrey Dahmer didn't eat clowns?

They taste funny.

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

"Jim Thompson" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

What about falling in love?

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

Life It's sexually transmitted and always fatal.

Reply to
James Beck

Lasse doesn't understand that in Cowboyland, if a jealous husband catches the little lady in flagrante delicto and dispatches the offending party, it's considered justifiable homicide, and he walks. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

No, _THE JOKE_ is a joke! Geez! The map is not the territory! "Larry the Cable Guy" is a caricature of a Redneck. In Redneck-town, when somebody goes up before the judge on murder charges, and the judge asks the Redneck, "Why did you kill that guy?", the Redneck says, "He needed killin'." And the judge says, "Case dismissed!" and whacks his gavel. :-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

Did you hear what Jeffrey Dahmer said to Lorena Bobbitt?

"Gonna eat that?"

--
Cheers!
Rich

Yes, that's precisely my point. I was trying to 'splain ta them furriners that sometimes a joke is only a joke, just like sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Sheesh!

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

kill

Cable guy on "gun" control:

"I never play with it, but the other day I was cleaning it and it went off."

Git-er done!!!

Reply to
Richard Henry

Richard the Dreaded Libertarian wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@example.net:

In some MidEast or Asian countries,that is the case,and in some S.American countries. India comes to mind,but I'm not 100% on that.

"Cowboyland",however,is some imagined construct of yours.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik