OT: Good Read...

...Jim Thompson

Good for a laugh.

"with Europe a few decades ahead of us on the downslope. Europe is utterly exhausted."

Germany exports roughly as much as the US, with a quarter of the population . Bernie Sanders rightly wants to copy Germany and and Scandinavia by increas ing US taxes and spending the money on getting better health care, welfare and education.

Europe is showing the US where it ought to be going. It's not a destination that appeals to right-wing nitwits, and they see countries where they woul dn't want to live as "in decline", when being an unattractive destination f or right-wing nitwits is actually a condition for success.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

"Hillary Clinton is an even more anti-Republic candidate. Like Trump and Obama, she cares nothing for anything but power. Another sub-par mind trading off her degrees from a half century ago, this unaccomplished, bitter harridan lacks the wisdom to chart a course that avoids aggravating our society?s already gaping wounds. Instead, she?ll pour salt into them for no reason other than her own delight at asserting power, gleefully poking at normals with initiatives like forcing women to accept men into their bathrooms and trying to disarm the law-abiding."

Yup, just about sums the vile bitch up.

Reply to
Julian Barnes

Compare and contrast with Donald Trump. Hillary may be imperfect, but any fault she has, Trump can match and trump. Granting the known defects of the US political system, Hillary may be the best candidate that can get nominated.

With the added bonus that her nomination may raise right-wing nitwit blood pressures to lethal levels.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Ehhhh ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

| 1962 | The touchstone of liberalism is intolerance

Trash.

For an Empire to fall, you need an Empire and an Emperor.

In order for that to happen, the Republic must first be compromised by an irresponsible Senate.

RL

Reply to
legg

I'm guessing he was being sarcastic?

Reply to
Julian Barnes

On Wed, 30 Mar 2016 15:46:08 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@ieee.org Gave us:

Likely far more important to read the comments made below the article.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Sun, 3 Apr 2016 21:10:39 -0000 (UTC), Julian Barnes Gave us:

Every time you go into a men's bathroom, you commit an offense to all real men. This, by the way, dumbfuck, has nothing to do with the article. It is about you being a pussy.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Thus my response ;-) ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

| 1962 | The touchstone of liberalism is intolerance

Well when it comes to hanging around in mens' bathrooms, you're the expert, you simpering limp-wristed pansy.

Reply to
Julian Barnes

America is no Rome, it is a barbarian nation.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

IIRR barbarians were anybody who didn't speak Greek, so the Romans were barbarians too.

-- Bill Sloman, Sydney

Reply to
bill.sloman

Absolutely nobody can be worse than her; a con doing life in a Federal prison would be far better. Vote for Pogo.

Reply to
Robert Baer

You must be asleep at the switch..

Reply to
Robert Baer

If Sloman likes Hillary, that is all the proof anyone with brains needs not to vote for her. Why don't you let her run for office in Oz, if she's so great?

OTOH, Sloman reminds me of Saunders, with all of their ignorant rants. Saunders reminds me of Nikita Sergeyevich Khrushchev. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It wouldn't be, if you and Always Wrong left.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On Tue, 05 Apr 2016 07:07:27 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell" Gave us:

There goes the Terrell retard again.

Your nym is Always Retarded.

And lately it is "Approaching a very painful Death".

I hope your myocardial infarction hurts like hell, rotten asswipe.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Bloggs is a heathen ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

| 1962 | The touchstone of liberalism is intolerance

That would be an improvement.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell