OT: Good map print server on the web?

Everyone knows that Florida is a hacksaw handle, and that Lake Okeechobee is the screw...

Michael A. Terrell

And the focal point of many awful books.

Reply to
JW

Jim Thompson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

only in the liberal bastions....

it's 90 degF outside right now,in Orlando(Winter Park). but the humidity is not so bad yet.

I did a 29 mile bike ride this morning,in shorts and t-shirt. it was nice. worked up a little sweat,not too bad.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Florida is nice in Winter, but Arizona is nicer ;-)

Though the Piña Colada's are quite enticing in the Cuban places >:-} ...Jim Thompson

Now you've done it! You let the cat out of the bag, and its pissed! ;-)

Michael A. Terrell

Seems they dropped that to $10, for folks who trust them to hand over their credit card number:

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

so

all

for

percent

Yep, it did go down. Nor did i have a problem with additional charges. Your choice.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

They're

Resellers are invariably offering better deals than the actual carriers do to end-users. The biggest problem for furriners visiting a country is finding out who those resellers are. Almost a case of "secret handshake". It's a pity that there aren't readily available lists of them, by network ...

Reply to
who where