OT: _FIVE_ ID's to get drivers license??

Neandrathal posts even more irrelevant nonsense.

Reply to
krw

Sure, because no matter what it says on it, it *is* used as ID. BTW, I had to have my BC five years ago. It's not something new.

Reply to
krw

=20

be=20

=20

=20

has=20

starting=20

=20

The=20

always=20

slum.)

=20

proof of=20

every 5

I'll bet they expire much faster under 30 persons. You can ask your kids and grandkids easily enough.

a new

Reply to
josephkk

th

oof of

passport

You got off easy. Nowadays you have to prove you're a terrorist first.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

[snip]
[snip]

The only provision is 16-21 (IIRC), any ticket restricts you for that whole age period to driving just to/from work or school, and no passengers. ...Jim Thompson