OT: driver license renewal

So, will they make us shave off our beards?

Reply to
John S

Oh Magoo! You've done it again!

Child prodigy procrastinator.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Six months before my next DL renewal comes up, I will grow a bushy beard. After the photo, I will go home and shave it off.

Ha!

Reply to
John S

You could be identified as someone else that way, since your true ID will be linked with the beard. Could be.. troublesome.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

That's okay. Now days there are things like DNA and fingerprints.

Didn't think of that, didja?

Reply to
John S

Sure, after the drone strike, there might be some DNA splattered around.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Haw! You think they'd spend that much money on me? Thanks.

Reply to
John S

Hey, a modern drone strike is no more expensive than an intensive tax audit, and a lot more conclusive. Appeal _that_.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

renewed

picture, so