OT: Do you know This Person

Benjaman is not his real name. He was beat up and left for dead. When he woke, he had amnesia, just like in the movies. Check his memories link under pages. He has some memories from Denver and Indianapolis. The FBI has searched his fingerprints without result.

Quote; "I woke up beaten with no memories outside of a burger king in 2004. Any identification was stolen as well. The Amnesia was presumed to have been caused by an injury that knocked me unconscious. The United States government still doesn't have a clue as to who I was."

Someone somewhere should know who he is.

Mikek

PS. If you think this is off topic, please stop reading now.

Reply to
amdx

"If this petition to get Benjaman a new Social Security Number gets 25,000 signatures, the White House is required to respond."

While you're at it, could you get me a couple of fresh SSNs as well?

Error reading FAT record: Try the SKINNY one? (Y/N)
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

This is why you need a RFID implanted in your ass. You never know when you will be found in a Burger King parking lot. Well in my case, an In and Out parking lot.

Reply to
miso

The real mystery here is how someone could live for an estimated 64 years i n high population density areas with absolutely no one knowing who they are . So that after seven or so years of looking and publicizing the story to o ver 100 million people, no one has come forward with his identity.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

He must have been a real asshole in his previous life... Anyone that knows him don't wants to know him. It is a small world:

So putting his picture on FB should have solved the problem within a day.

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel

OMG! Fred almost got outed >:-} ...Jim Thompson

That's too fat fetched. How could there not at least be someone who knows someone else who knows him well? How could he have not worked for someone or someone not worked for him? Somehow he was raised in and continued to live in a cave?

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred