OT. Construction Cost

Wanna buy a bridge? Well, the Brooklyn Bridge cost $300 million to build. This article discusses how slow we are in the U.S. nowadays compared to the past.

OR. <tinyurl.com/2p8m4tdc >

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

"Continue reading your article with a WSJ subscription"

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Clicking on the tiny url link seems to still work. The full length one didn't on Wednesday morning.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

When I try the tiny link, my firefox blocks it.

uBlock Origin has prevented the following page from loading:

Because of the following filter:

||viglink.com^ Found in:

Peter Lowe’s Ad and tracking server list

[ ] Don't warn me again about this site

I can use

to expand the url, and it yields

and says it appears to be safe.