OT: Chrysler Solves Emissions Problem! Reverses Climate Change!

Please describe; i am on dial-up.

Reply to
Robert Baer

It is a training course on transmission repair. The speakers words have been rescripted and they say funny stuff. I must say they really made the rescripted stuff match the tempo and even the lips of what the original speakers said. To the point that one could argue it wasn't rescripted :-)

Reply to
bulegoge

It's a guy in a very real-looking shop, in a real-looking lab coat, giving a functional description of the turbo-encabulator:

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Now *that* takes a heck of a lot of talent!

Reply to
Robert Baer

Wasn't there a video posted of some silimarly-described industrial rack-mount device? IIRC it was Allen-Bradley (no relation to me), but it was definitely some big industrial name.

Reply to
Ben Bradley

Yaeh, Rockwell International's Retro-Incabulator! The video made me laugh till tears were flowing when I first saw it.

Steve

Reply to
Stephen D. Barnes

Google shows "about 7,000" hits on "turboencabulator".

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

there's was a retroencabulator, the wikipedia page on turboencabulator has a link to their video.

Reply to
Jasen Betts

Theirs.

Reply to