OT: Chemtrails - Politicians in Panic Mode

"What in the World Are They Spraying"

Well documented video on Stratospheric Aerosol Geo-engineering, or CHEMTRAILS

Watch it and be amazed at man's stupidity.

Ian Davies

Reply to
Ian Davies

I am not sure who's stupidity I am to be amazed at. I always have a problem with a supposedly serious documentary that plays emotional music in the background throughout. I wish they would have spent the fist 5 minutes being matter of fact about what a chemtrail is and what the documentary is going to prove. It is structured as an emotional manipulation piece. I got through about 10 minutes. I had to go to wikipedia to find out what chemtrails are. I did not want to listen to 1 hour of vampire music and disjointed interviews to get the picture.

Maybe its true, but this is type of documentary is not going to convince me.

Reply to
brent

I agree about the music ... but what is that saying about "not shooting the messenger". At least now you know what chemtrails are. Keep looking up.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Davies