OT chaos

Horns are blowing, people are screaming, illegal fireworks are being discharged. Something must have happened.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com

John Larkin wrote

The whole world knows why.

Reply to
Tom Swift

Fires are burning. Muni bus windows smashed.

Perhaps the opera was especially exciting tonight.

Reply to
miso

Pray tell. I see nothing since the weekend, unless you count the exploding rocket launch, but I don't think John could see that from where he is.

--
umop apisdn
Reply to

There's a man in the shadows with a gun in his eye And a blade shining oh so bright.

Not bad for a first draft.

Syd
Reply to
Syd Rumpo

I heard something about Sam Clam's Disco's Jiggants winning the Wild Card Series.

The Giants didn't win the pennant! The Giants didn't win the pennant! The Giants didn't win the pennant! The Giants didn't win the pennant! The Giants didn't win the pennant! The Giants didn't win the pennant!

Reply to
Wanderer

There was a guy from SF in London last week. He was talking to a local.

Guy: San Francisco.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Black police officer has shot a white youth?

Reply to
Shed_Fiddler

Good news: the Giants Victory Parade is about to begin, and it ends at City Hall, a few blocks away. N million people are expected to show up.

Also good news: an early winter storm looks to be breaking the drought pattern.

Bad news: they are happening simultaneously.

It was easy to walk from the parking garage to work. None of the cars on the streets are moving.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

It's a Republican landslide, the country is saved. Better times are ahead. The Dow is up 600 points this week. Oil prices are down, production is up. I'm getting closer to knowing what I want to do in retirement. My wife has been rather randy lately, I've needed to step up game. My jury duty was canceled for this year. My last kid in college only has 3-1/3 semesters left. I'll get a raise when he's done! The kids are coming home for Thanksgiving, I love turkey and gravy. Daylight savings is coming, we close an hour earlier, I get a whole extra hour in the evening. The weather has cooled of, very comfortable outside. I'm going to buy myself a new bicycle. And to top it off, when a young women with a high waste to hip ratio and a 34 DD bra size walks the streets of New York, men are interested. If it wasn't so, the human race would not have thrived. Now, where are my fireworks?

Ahh, life is good. Mikek

amdx

O.J.'s innocent. Mikek

amdx

On Fri, 31 Oct 2014 13:15:46 -0500, amdx Gave us:

Priceless.

So, if you are not hip, you are wasteful?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I grew up less than five miles from Royals Stadium. My mom was there for most of the home games in 1985. I couldn't quite bring myself to buy a $600+ ticket, so on Wednesday night I was at the local organic solvent dispensary (about 12 miles away from Kauffman Stadium), watching the game on TV.

I'm kinda annoyed at Bumgarner for helping keep it away from us, but I have to say that he *is* a damn good pitcher.

Matt Roberds

Reply to
mroberds

In case the reference was lost to anyone, I was referring to the woman that walked the streets of New York for ten hours and posted a video of all the cat call she received.

The page has a pretty good picture showing her curvacious* figure. That should create a lot of hits! Mike

*adjective

adjective: curvaceous

(especially of a woman or a woman's figure) having an attractively curved shape.

amdx

Who cares what those lifeless rabble there do?

It's not like the place is the gold standard of civilization...

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

So says someone with the knowledge and education of a zoo animal...go away.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Nice to hear from you, where have you been? Mikek

amdx

$600? Decent seats here went for $2K each. Parking was $100.

The optical quality on TV is astounding these days. I'd rather watch a World Series game on TV, in the comfort of my own bed. Except that the corned beef sandwiches at AT&T Park are amazing.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

But it is.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

At the monkey house at the zoo, where else?

Reply to
Tom Miller