fireworks

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc trk

The cork popped merrily, and Lord Peter rose to his feet. "Bunter", he said, "I give you a toast. The triumph of Instinct over Reason"

Ok I'm watching the video and I'm trying to focus on the fireworks and understand the thoughts of all those people by carefully analyzing the burst pattern of the shells.

My impression after some thinking it over is that they are all rebelling against the disgusting tyranny of Democrat rule in California and are saying "stick it to those leftist bastards."

I say this with about 92% confidence but the confidence interval has been decreased from 100% somewhat due to an anomalous burst pattern visible in the upper left quadrant at time index 1:29 - 1:52.

Reply to
bitrex

Ah, what's a bit of extra air pollution and toxic metal in the atmosphere...

John

Reply to
John Robertson

That is quite a show of undocumented fireworks

Reply to
blocher

Yeah, mostly they go off without any problem, but then once in a while someone is burned badly or loses a finger or hand or their home is burned down. I saw where a palm tree ignited and burned down an 8 unit apartment building.

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Ricketty C

I was half-expecting this year to see an image of George Floyd, or the "Black Lives Matter" logo expressed via drone-fireworks.

Get a whole bunch of disposable drones, and position them in 3D space. Have each drone carry a specific color explosive payload. And then ignite them.

Reply to
mpm

Those stimulus checks in action!

Reply to
mpm

From the title picture, I'd say the drone is in forbidden air space unless they have switched off general aviation.

Cheers, Gerhard

Reply to
Gerhard Hoffmann

Not sure if this is patriotic or not but it's definitely something:

Reply to
bitrex

HEH! bet he doesn't waste much time mealtimes.

Reply to
RheillyPhoull

I think I like that drone video better than the real fireworks here !

Reply to
boB

LA does it right. Maybe they have a better pipeline to Mexican illegal fireworks than further North. San Francisco was pitiful.

I was thinking about dollars per second blown to bits in LA.

--

John Larkin         Highland Technology, Inc   trk

The cork popped merrily, and Lord Peter rose to his feet.
"Bunter", he said, "I give you a toast. The triumph of Instinct over Reason"

The drone audio was remarkably clear, almost no engine noise. That was impressive.

Best comment: Government: "No fireworks" Americans: "Hold my beer, really... hold my beer"

Cheers, James

Reply to
dagmargoodboat