OT: Babe

I'm sitting in my favorite coffee shop and there's a lady over at the next table who is a dead ringer for Michaela Conlin (Angela on the TV series 'Bones').

--
Paul Hovnanian  paul@hovnanian.com
Have gnu, will travel.

I used to work in Hollywood, and one day as I was walking down Highland Ave, I thought that I saw the actor Tom Cruise. When I went over to get a closer look, I realized that it was just a window with my reflection in it.

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to

That's odd. I thought I saw Ron Jeremy just the other day.

I'm a few states over from California. So its pretty unusual to see the actual actors here (everyone looks the same in GoreTex).

--
Paul Hovnanian  paul@hovnanian.com
Have gnu, will travel.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Might have been. I bumped into Julia Roberts on the LIRR about 10 years ago. She tried to hide in one of the green Army/Navy jackets. Instead she stuck out like a sore thumb. Her parents live in Mineola or somewhere close to there.

Martin Riddle

Speaking of Julia Roberts, I never got this "she's so beautiful or sexy" she just never had any tug on me. On the other hand, I thought Tina Turner was very sexy but not beautiful, or even pretty. Then Foxnews has a lot of pretty women, but the one that jumps out at me is Dana Perino, Julie Banderas looks good and Megan Kelly is smart and great looking. Now speaking of running into celebrities, I couldn't run into any of the beautiful ladies I mentioned, I crossed paths with Gary Coleman......... About 13 yrs ago, in Panama City Fl. MikeK

Reply to
amdx

....and how was he? sexy? :)

Reply to
Dennis

Well not to me Dennis, but to each their own. He did have his posse of 4 or 5 with him. MikeK

Reply to
amdx

A posse of 4 or 5 what? ;-)

Reply to