OT: Attempted humor

Everybody probably knows I'm an avid Ron Paul supporter, and I believe he's the only man that can save the country from going down the toilet, if enough people wake up in time.

Most people think I'm nuts. Well, we'll see.

But that's not my point here. I read some mass email saying that his donations from active military members so far total $36,739.79 .

I just want to know, who donated the seventy-nine cents?

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

One of the group of drunks who donated the other money. You know the type. Young, idealistic, new to the service and first time away from home. They drink too much and show no sense. Just your kind of drunken losers.

Michael A. Terrell

he's

An anagrammer in another group noticed that the letters in 'Ron Paul' can be reformed to make 'Our Plan'.

Ron Paul =3D Our Plan

They'd like to see it spread.

mike

Reply to
m II

I like 'Oral Pun' better.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Sno-o-o-ort ;-) ...Jim Thompson

--
                  [On the Road, in New York]

(snip)

All 46506.06 of them?

Sorry, logic stolen from an old prostitution joke.

Reply to
who where

I was recalling that joke (as Orson bean told it on Johnny Carson circa 1975) about a week ago.

Reply to
EdV

Yeah, but I've heard that old punchline, and intentionally refrained from spoiling it.

That way, the laugh is much better quality!

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Another stellar endorsement from the "KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL" wing of the Statist party.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I've searched, can't find the joke, got a link? Mikek

Reply to
amdx

--
One version of the joke:

An American actress, returning from a visit to France, brought back a
superb mink coat.

"How beautiful," remarked an envious script girl at the studio. "Where
did you get that?"

"I met a gentleman in Paris who had $5000", replied the actress.

That summer the script girl took her vacation in France, and on her
return she sported a mink coat equally as beautiful as the actress's.

"My!" exclaimed the astonished actress. "How did you get that?"

"The same way you did," replied the script girl, "but I met a thousand
gentlemen with $5 each."
Reply to
John Fields

's

It was originally a dollar, but inflation ate into it twenty-one cents!

Reply to
mpm