who is Paul Young

Paul,

this is the only place i am know as the Real Andy. Should you care to be removed from my spammers list reply to me here first.

Reply to
The Real Andy

If your name is Paul Young, why aren't the real Paul?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I read in sci.electronics.design that Winfield Hill wrote (in ) about 'who is Paul Young', on Sun, 28 Aug 2005:

Because he'd rather be a really 'andy EE, rather than a really paul one?

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Woodgate

that was a-paul-ing!