OT: AIG

didn't stop Obama from being president.

"

Reply to
Jamie

Yeah, follow the dummies. Unfortunately, they lead you all over the place, from the dummies that 'assumed' that they would be able to refinance later to a loan they could afford, to the dummies that underwrote load after loan irregardless of ability to pay, to the dummies that packaged up those loans for resale, and on and on and on!

To get back to electronics, it is similar to the Moore's law bandwagon, that always assumes that being able to put more transistors on a chip is a good thing, even if we don't have anything to do with all of them! 8-)

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie E.

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:49:12 -0700, Jim Thompson

Pompous Jim is still passing judgement on all who don't meet his tests.

A long while back I called him a bigot and got a few defenders criticizing me about that. Look at the creed part of bigot definition and Jim more than fits the bill.

I guess it must be good to have such a sense of self importance that you can just banish people from your consciousness on a regular basis.

Lord Jim, you think far too much of yourself and your point of view. Most functional humans can go through life without kill filing anyone. You have a pathological need to exclude those who don't meet your tests. You missed your calling by a few years. You would have been a valued member in the Third Reich.

Reply to
xray

I'm too old to be bothered by little bugs flitting around. I thought you were permanently gone, your filter expired from disuse. Restored ;-)

Obama's Third Reich will have no part of me ;-)

...Jim Thompson

If Bush was a MORON, what does that make Obama... an IMBECILE ?:-)