OT: A Funny One

OT: A Funny (pathetic) One....

because it's true. We've become a nation of pansies, with all their "smarts" clutched in their permanently deformed left hands. ...Jim Thompson

Well, quit whining and read this:

lunatic fringe electronics

Hello! I am a liberal. And...I absolutely agree.

I spend a decent amount of time in Boston having fun, and also observing people's behavior.

Plenty of heterosexual men you see behave in ways which indicate that they are not worthy of the term.

Some of my gay male friends seem to know how to be masculine a lot better.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Cambridge, Massachusetts, Saturday night, a few weeks ago.

Mixed group of 20 something men and women on the street, drunk.

Girlfriend and boyfriend (?) begin arguing. It escalates. Shouting.

Girlfriend snaps. 2 swift kicks to the groin, followed up by a jab to the face. Boyfriend tries to retreat, and girlfriend follows him, throwing kicks.

Suddenly, girlfriend collapses in a heap, sobbing. Friends kneel down around her, comforting her. "Don't worry, sweetie! It's going to be all right. IT IS GOING TO BE ALL RIGHT."

Boyfriend stands against a wall alone, bleeding from the nose.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

I guess that should read 'ex-boyfriend' by now?

joe

Reply to
Joe Hey

I'd bet dollars to donuts that he's trying to "patch things up", and maybe even blames himself for "causing" her outburst.

That's the pathology of it, the pathology of relationships between broken men and broken women.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

You can hope they break up rather than marrying, having a child (or more), then divorce, adding another taxpayer burden. ...Jim Thompson

Yeah, I was already afraid of that :(

joe

Reply to
Joe Hey

}snip{

Not to forget children developing into criminality, going to prison, (and adding even more taxpayer burden in the process).

joe

Reply to
Joe Hey

Part of being a "real" adult man is when it comes to romantic relationships - you know when to hold em and when to fold em.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

I'd avoid a GF that's a mean drunk.