OT: A Bunch of Hot Air

That is a common interpretation. Check the usual sources for emoticons.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Are you making a brassy statement?

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

My wife wants me to build a windmill on our roof.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

You'd have to be pretty brazin' to say so.

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
Website: http://seventransistorlabs.com

Brass is too expensive, unless it's been salvaged from something else.

enough left over to pay them.

   Sometimes Friday is just the fifth Monday of the week. :(
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Aw pot mettle.

?-)