orcad pspice no longer shows the usual tabs

Perhaps I typed the wrong key but now Orcad Pspice no longer shows the usual tabs: File Edit View Simulation etc. at the top of the page. I can't use it. Only a few grey icons that do not respond. How can I put it back to its normal state?

--
Jean-Pierre Coulon
Reply to

Can't help you with that. I can point you to the download page for KiCAD.

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Ricketty C

Are you sure you have opened a project of the correct *type*?

Perhaps some indication of which VERSION you are using??

Reply to
Don Y

What is a project? I can't even open a .cir file because there is no File tab.

Demo version 9.1 web update 1. And it worked fine for several days!

--
Jean-Pierre Coulon
Reply to

Yes. It should contain File Edit View etc. Instead there are about 10 grey icons. Moving the cursor on either icon shows e.g. "position cursor at next ..." at bottom of the window.

There is no association with the cir files.

I try to find.

--
Jean-Pierre Coulon
Reply to

Shift-right-click (on a file). "Open With" "Choose default program" "Browse..." to the desired executable. Uncheck "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file" (until you're sure you've made the correct choice)

Reply to
Don Y

Done. Now when I click on a .cir file I see its content on the center of the Orcad window but I still don't have access to Simulate, Trace etc.

In the left column I have icons that give access to e.g. the .out file if I already have simulated this .cir file.

--
Jean-Pierre Coulon
Reply to