Optically Coupled MOSFet ??

Does anyone make an optically coupled MOSFet, Ron around 25 Ohms?

All I can find are relay equivalent devices with loads of capacitance. ...Jim Thompson

Yes they do. But you have me filtered so I won't even bother to give you a PN.. But here's an example anyway,. just one of many out there.

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

Jim,

Fairchild and possibly Vishay.

H11F3M H11F1SR2M are two of about 10 made by Fairchild.

Steve

Reply to
sroberts6328

Quote from Maynerd:

"Yes they do. But you have me filtered so I won't even bother to give you a PN.. But here's an example anyway,. just one of many out there.

Jamie "

Steve

Reply to
sroberts6328

Thanks! Dead-on to what I need to do. ...Jim Thompson

HAW! Maynerd!

Love it!

Reply to
John S

We use standard opto-isolated gate driver with standard MOSFET. With combined part, even if you can found any, the specs are much more limited.

Reply to
edward.ming.lee