implantable biomed devices... seeking comment

If you are a qualified or experienced BME, EE Professional or Expert, please look at the photos posted at

If you are able to positively identify components, packaging elements, ASIC details or any certain element, I would really like to hear from you and get your opinion and comments. Devices are post implantation, millimeter or sub-mil in size and rendered with 10x, 60x or 200x magnification screen captures.

Larson

760 371-7700
Reply to
larsonmedia

Implants from a flying saucer abduction?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

It would probably be both interesting and informative of the site of implant.

greg

Reply to
GregS

Well I was reading some of the other information on your sites. The patient must remember something of the time of implants and reason. I understand these devices to be fairly common to research people, but not MD's.

greg

Reply to
GregS

Yes, I think I can see a 1K resistor in a 0201 package, and a chip scale 6502 microprocessor in the 5th picture. That's dangerous man, the Terminator ran on a 6502, and you know what he can do.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

So did Bender. I dont think Joerg used 6502s' anymore, so it cant be him, can it?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Hello Martin,

I did a long time ago. Once. But I was the HW guy, not the programmer. Went 16 bits right after that and then back to 8 bits (80C51). Now it'll be 16 bits again (MSP430) :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

Ah, I'm still in 8051 land, and I keep thinking of changing to either AVR or the MSP430, I just can't make up my mind on either, so I just stay with the 51, it does the stuff I need. Maybe one day :-)

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Hello Martin,

Check out the EZ430 kit. For $20 that ought to be the cheapest and easiest method to dive into a new uC technology.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

Looks like the stuff I floss out from between my back two molars on the upper right side. After a steak dinner and a session of chewing on a burnt-orange shag rug. You know, the usual Saturday night routine.

As someone who was in the cochlear implant baliwick for several years, thay stuff looks nothing like what gets implanted.

Reply to
Ancient_Hacker

Displayed jam splodges look like something my cat coughed up onto the carpet. Similar intrinsic worth and level of technology. Looks to me like a piss poor advertising scam.

Reply to
John Jardine.

Very interesting. Why didn't take a few photos of that device before implantation ? At least to picture 67 I can 't say what's about inside the picture, it could be anything. And I saw (and work with) a lot of subminiatural electronical components in my life. I understood that probably there is a competition in this area, but a real picture of your device even magnified only 50x does not hurt.

greetings,

Vasile Surducan senior engineer National Institute for Isotopic and Molecular Technology Cluj-Napoca Romania

Reply to
vasile