One thousand years from now

You're an idiot, and your retarded rantings do not even inter-relate.

You're an idiot.

The brand name is Kool Aid, you retarded little piece of shit.

IIV is NOT a proper Roman Numeral, dumbfuck.

Got any more retarded baby bullshit?

Reply to
The Great Attractor

What was that a compliment?

You sure rewire easy.

The application of folk pschatry over teh internets.

Welcome to the digital age!

But srly, if you look at this:

Then it has to be obvious that all the world is waiting for is for the old farts to write the software and build the homage CNC mass production line.

You didn't think those Chinese children was going to make your Macdonalds toys for ever did you? Well?

___

gabydewilde

Next tihng you will be preaching subducktion here.

/hah

____

gabydewilde

I understand. You have problems with reality.

There is nothing to understand in any of your postings.

You have no point, other than between your shoulders.

I don't rely on luck.

Ah, another dumb Europeon.

Reply to
krw

This is for me to know and for you to not-know.

They shure pumped those ELF waves into the agressive zone with you btw.

You live near a wifi towhar?

It seems an appropriate subtopic for this x-posted suject.

Try breathing exercises.

____

gabydewilde

purposes

You asserted something like "no one died of pollution". I cited cases where they did and still are.

Both of us noted that the horizon for running out seems to stay about

1 lifetime away. I don't think anybody knows. New techniques are getting shale oil close to break even. That might actually disrupt the prognostication.

NASA).

proper

you

other

consider

It is a lot like learning to ride a bicycle. I can help you, i can guide you, but you cannot learn it without doing it for yourself. If you are willing, i will help you, but like i said, you cannot learn it without doing it yourself.

How is that?

the=20

Nice generalization, now apply it to actual history. What is the difference and _*WHY*_?

Reply to
JosephKK

universe,

Your universe must be pretty small. There is more to it than this silly little planet. And don't bet on cats being the only others, what about spiders?

Reply to
JosephKK

you are doing it again. ha-ha

_____

gabydewilde

Moron. You set a *very* low value on infinity.

100 years is nothing like infinity. Even if you count time in seconds it doesn't overflow a 32bit unsigned register.

Resource availability is already is a factor in many places for food production, fresh potable water and living space. You are aware that the LA area is using much water faster than it can be replenished?

And availability of fresh water is virtually infinite over the long term because it refluxes around the atmosphere. But the sustainable usage rate is finite use it up too fast and it will run dry.

Americans seem determined to inflict maximum environmental damage for short term commercial gain. Profligate waste of resources for a quick dirty profit.

In the UK during droughts which are rare in our wet climate there is always a complete hose pipe ban. Only grey water can be used on gardens during a drought. Australia is even more sophisticated with grey water irrigation systems as a part of the city/town infrastructure.

Oil will just go up massively in price in the next few decades. We are on the cusp of peak oil production now, and the biggest reserves remain in unstable countries. When house of Saud falls prey to its indigenous extremist Wahhabis we will be in trouble again. Ask yourself this - how many of the 9/11 terrorists were Iraqis and how many from Saudi Arabia?

Coal we have a fair amount of and horrible oil shales can be exploited if the price of oil goes high enough. But US refineries would need a fair bit of tweaking to take the more difficult to refine sour crudes.

US actually has to import finished gasoline today because of its lack of refining capacity. Cheap gas is no longer an American birth right going forwards.

And for the past 50 years nuclear electricity "too cheap to meter" has been only ten years away. But we are now pretty much out of new sources of energy so you cannot play the get out of jail free card again.

It is also worth noting that the mean traffic speed in London is the same now as it was in the 1890 namely 12mph. These days limited by congestion of far too many vehicles rather than their top speed. Aston Martins look particularly silly moving at less than walking pace.

Regards, Martin Brown

Reply to
Martin Brown

The Great Attractor

Huh? Spiders are strictly business, and their toxins disable immediately.

So where is the torture?

Reply to
life imitates life

To think even close to infinite, imagine sub-atomic particles.

Consider that even a small object like a one inch ball bearing contains gazillions, so if all the matter in the universe is made up of atoms, and they all have sub-atomic particles, then thinking of what that number must be, is about as close to infinite that you can imagine.

All of the particles that make up all the grains of sand on the Earth, is a mere drop in the bucket. Or a fleck on the end of a molecular probe compared to the matter in the Universe, and the number of particles that all contains.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Yes, I did. I had sources to all microcodes, all the OS code and every piece of software, the company I worked for, shipped. I do know what I'm talking about.

If that company was out of business, how would you have fixed the code without sources? You would not have fixed it but would have had to buy another vendor's software package. Hence, my comment about sources.

/BAH

Reply to
jmfbahciv

I don't think he understands the question.

/BAH

Reply to
jmfbahciv

Tell me what to do please.

/hah

_____

gabydewilde

This... doesn't really matter, anyway:

1) You really should be at CMMI level 2 now. Really. It's the moral equivalent of being housebroken.

2) CMMI level 2 requires fixing the development tools at a patch level prior to really a unit testing phase in a given release. Very early on.

3) A release which involves a change in the dev suite should *really* require the maximum level of testing possible for the release - it should be at a major release level.

Obviously, circumstances can intervene, but you really need high level of permission to deviate from this.

-- Les Cargill

Reply to
Les Cargill

And most of it without source code, obviously.

To compile source code for the software I developed. Could there be any other use? I do not need sources of the compiler itself to successfully use it.

I do not get paid to solve compiler's problems, I get paid to solve customer's problems

--
Andrew
Reply to

=You asserted something like "no one died of pollution". I cited cases =where they did and still are.

You know, there is a recently invented thing called "Attention Deficit Disorder"

About 15 lines above ther is a stament. "...humanity...We have not even died". "We" was referring to the humanity, or at least the significant portion of it. Despite all the catastrofic scenarios, nuclear war, world overpopulation, etc, did not happened.

So far humanity was able to cope with any obstacles from nature and even from numanity itself.

=Both of us noted that the horizon for running out seems to stay about =1 lifetime away. I don't think anybody knows. New techniques are =getting shale oil close to break even. That might actually disrupt =the prognostication.

OK, looks like we cagreed thst we will not run out of oil any time soon.

What resource will we run out of and when?

=It is a lot like learning to ride a bicycle. I can help you, i can =guide you, but you cannot learn it without doing it for yourself. If =you are willing, i will help you, but like i said, you cannot learn it =without doing it yourself.

How convenient. Does it feel better, than "I do not know" :)

=How is that?

See below.

Nice generalization, now apply it to actual history. What is the difference and _*WHY*_?

Difference between what?

And what is you definiton of "economic freedom"?

--
Andrew
Reply to

Read again. Did you have source code for the compilers, OSes, backup solutions, data storage systems, etc?

Not the ones you company developed, but the ones your company used during the development.

About 10 lines above there is a statement. "Workaround in my software."

I simplify it for you.

There are different ways to implement the same functionality in the software using the same compiler. Some of them do not work because of the bug in the compiler. Some do work because the particular compiler bug does not affect them.

Use one that works.

You know, it's not that hard to do when you finally found the root cause.

Weird logic if you can call it "logic" at all.

Workarounds were implemented using the same compiler. Fixed compiler version was a bonus.

--
Andrew
Reply to

Well, I said "known". Do you know of life on other planets? ;-)

They eat insects, and who cares about them? Besides, how do you know their venom doesn't anesthetize the insects?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria