Oh look! What revolves around revolves around. (2023 Update)

The ever famous "wheel gun" argument is over.

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

snipped-for-privacy@decadence.org wrote in news:smu3o9$1aqm$1 @gioia.aioe.org:

Yeah... I figured that the putz who argued that the term did not exist would ignore his mouth to foot post.

Hey, Phil... better stop playing in the alley son.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Decayed Brainless POS LYING Asshole =======================

** ROTFLMAO !!!

** Proves what ?????

** No-one here ever said that. You vile, stinking damn LIAR

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

You tell him, Phil.

Reply to
John S

Wow, guns videos are really boring. Hard to understand why anyone gets obsessional about them, even that video about a room full of old Heathkit junk was more interesting

Reply to
bitrex

bitrex wrote: ===========

**The "scenery" in this one is better than most:

Neat story too.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

The top-feed design is certainly an interesting decision, an ambidextrous machine gun. The spent casings hit both types of user in the wrist instead of hit lefties of the face...I'd guess the side-sights should be equally bad whatever side they're mounted on.

Seems like a gruesome weapon designed for close-up blasting like a gangland drive-by, grim stuff. I've been close enough to a real one of those here in the US to count the shots and hear people screaming, thankfully watermelons don't scream.

Reply to
bitrex

bitrex snipped-for-privacy@example.net wrote in news:bHYkJ.7632$ snipped-for-privacy@fx23.iad:

I did not say any gun video was good. I was merely pointing out to the PhilTard that folks refer to revolvers as wheelguns, which he refuted.

But yeah, even shitty videos are better than some dope telling you about his guns.

A myriad of videos are better. Insect videos, cat videos, bird videos, street musician videos...

Keppler stupid MAGA retard outing videos are real cool by comparison. One idiot thinks the plane leaving Afghanistan was a fake balloon and that the QAnon Bullhorn Capitol rioter was there. He gets them to make fools of themselves without even trying.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Here we go here's some Australian culture I can get into more so than unusual firearms, A ROLLIN THUNDAHH...I always preferred sex & rock and roll to the shooty-stuff.

bitrex

Huh, I hadn't heard the term before, seems kind of old-fashioned.

What's an "outing" video like they come out as a MAGA like coming out as gay or something? that wouldn't surprise me. I think Tulsi Gabbard did that but also not surprising to anyone she's always been a bad cop.

Reply to
bitrex

"Gabbard is vegan and, as a Hindu, follows Gaudiya Vaishnavism. She describes herself as a karma yogi."

Also a lunatic. Which is incidental to her being Hindu. A Hindunatic if you will.

Reply to
bitrex

Decayed Brain Matter IDIOT ======================

** BULLSHIT !!

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

bitrex wrote: ==========

** Ideal for jungle fighting in places like New Guinea and Borneo. Where Nips might pop up just 10 or 20 yards away.

It's " party trick " was to work perfectly even immediately after submersion in mud and water.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

bitrex snipped-for-privacy@example.net wrote in news:04_kJ.45629$ snipped-for-privacy@fx45.iad:

Oh, you like Hindu follower lunacy? Check out this dude.

He watched "Iron Man" and it spawned ideas inside his brain...

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Phil Allison snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:0e0e47c2-41bb-47f9- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Yep... They sure do... They refer to them as wheel guns and you refuted it. BOTH statements are 100% true.

You think not? PROVE IT. I did.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Decayed Brain Matter IDIOT ======================

** You did not prove anything new. Same old pile of retarded bull's crap. BTW: find out what "refuted " means - you illiterate ASS !!!.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

John S snipped-for-privacy@invalid.org wrote in news:sn4800$e33$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Here is a fresh one I've never used before... on you. Fuck off and die, you are not stale, but your eyes are brown and there is a foul stench emanating off that brown ooze drizzling out of your ears.

Either you are full of shit, or you haven't wiped Trump's shit off off you after being up his ass for half a decade.

I seem to remember you making intelligent posts here before.

What happened with this one?

Yeah... I got nine inches of stale to go up in your not too f****ng fresh either putz boy ass with.

Find? I was never looking. Nice try though... not.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno