Old PIC stuff

While rummaging in the oldies bin, trying to find the ROM emulators for TXMarsh, I found those:

No software, no power supply.

Is anyone interested?

Clearly for free, and the postage, if you hurry up, will be US to US.

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

Yes! See my email reply tomcees_pc yahoo (Detroit)

Reply to
tomcee

tomcee:

TOGLI...MAIUSCOLE in Italian means "remove the capital letters". ;-)

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

Wow--where do you keep that stuff? It looks like it was buried in the back yard next to the inconvenient relative. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal

http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Phil Hobbs:

Do you refer to the reflection of the sockets on the PCB around the "PIC16Cxx-PGM" and "PIC16C5x-EMU" writings?

By the way, the PIC16C5x-EMU cames with a complete set of spare ICs, including an unique 16C62 "for int. use only".

Maybe I sould put that stuff on E-bay.

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

F. Bertolazzi:

Also found this:

F. Bertolazzi

Some relatives are certainly inconvenient. I find the INCONTINENT ones more troubling, however...especially the ones doing trapeze work...

mike

Reply to
m II