OK a noob question about wattage and PS

hmm, dont often get a Bft 6 wind with fog, (being picky) but it was the 100 mile drive to the coast, and on the M25, which is utter hell.

Now I'm 30 mins away from the coast, Canos de Meca, and I doubt if I see more than 100 vehicles travelling on the journey there. Brand new roads as well, paid for by the EU :-)

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

I spent some time working in the Florida panhandle in Destin, while I built a TV station (Ch 58). I was less than a mile from the Gulf of Mexico to the south, and about the same to Choctawhatchee Bay to the north. A bit more traffic, especially during spring break when it was full of kids from Texas.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida