O.T. AoE x-Chapters, 20% discount

Really enjoying the book so far, Win. I like how it reads like a collection of app notes. Lots of great geeky bits, like the discussion on the 1933 Milliken patent on electrical cable. Congrats on finishing and thanks for putting in the work.

Reply to
sea moss

Win: Thank YOU! I just found out about this, and ordered my copy immediately. It arrived still damp from the printing, but I've already found some great bits in there.

Reply to
kc6ete

Thanks, mine has come in. It's X-cellent.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
speff