nonrandom mutations

Tom Gardner snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in news:stph8d$r00$2 @dont-email.me:

Should ask Whoopie on that one, eh?

Aboriginals are their own race, but she would call them 'black'.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

As I told my daughter, "try to make /new/ mistakes".

There are so many old mistakes that a lifetime is too short to make them all yourself.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

That is a very valuable skill in all sorts of areas, including negotiating sales and conflict resolution - and warfare.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

No wonder Trump f***ed up so badly. He fails on merely having ANY skill... as judged by his peers.