no privacy

It does make it easy for other people to see what you are doing. Back when I worked at EMI Central research this lead to a lot of half-empty cups of cold coffee.

At Cambridge Instruments we were less inclined to think about what other people were doing - or perhaps I might have been senior enough that there weren't all that many people who would have been game to do it. It can be very helpful, if you don't mind looking a bit silly from time to time.

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Totally. Here's mine:

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Nice. I like to look out my window at trees and birds and rain while I think.

There is the occasional aerial dogfight between a hawk and a bunch of crows. I designed my old office to have a view

and the new one came with a big window.

I do like to draw on D-size vellum. It looks good and photographs well and erases well. I can toss one on the conference room table for people to see. It gets CAD printed as B-size.

Paper is nice for reading in bed and scribbling notes upon.

Reply to
jlarkin

Not complaining. I'm not modest.

The crowds of female fans can impede traffic.

Reply to
jlarkin

I draw on B size Clearprint Fade-Out, 10 squares per inch.

If there were a CAD equivalent of touch typing, it would be almost as good, but there isn't.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Is "friend" code-speak for a stalking victim that tried to get away from you?

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

But only today. April 1st.

Reply to