power pics

Power to a bakery:

House being renovated:

Some wires on Nevada Street:

General ugliness:

This is not even the worst you can see in Southern contries, Turkey etc;

Klaus Vestergaard Kragelund

Copper must be cheap, with people leaving big spools of it up on poles.

mandag den 1. maj 2023 kl. 18.14.25 UTC+2 skrev John Larkin:

might be phone lines or cabletv, but I've seen pictures just as bad with power

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

There's not a lot of copper in CATV coax the inner is copper plated steel and the outer is aluminium foil and stainless steel braid.

Reply to
Jasen Betts

The bakery is neat. I'm impressed by the three pole pigs and the massive wires, probably 240 l-l 3-phase. This outfit bakes arguably the best bread in the world and must bake 1000 or so per day, every day.

The pics are recent.

The scientist