Nigel has a request.

Nerrh

Plus

Mull of Kintyre

And we are prancing about being gay blokes in frilly shirts...

Best years ov your life.

As if?

So, unless the griff is going to coff up, he has a CD player in his lorry that does CD stuff....

Therefore I demand and expect a smooth delivery.

DNA

Reasons to deliver......

Nigel drives the lorry that delivers kitty litter to Scotland and is more famous than the liquids delivered by Barr, who are scum for alternative reasons to do with the money back thing.

Reply to
Genome

Nigel, f****ng legend.

The Real Andy

Excellent.

However Nigel is not of an Aboriginal Persuasion. He is an immensly fat white bloke who knows how to make breathing difficult. Like you don't want to be near him when the government introduces a tax on gravity.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

I had sex with nigel.

Reply to
The Real Andy

Sorry, i meant my mum.

Reply to
The Real Andy

I just asked him and he says you didn't.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

He lied

Reply to
The Real Andy

Oh..... Your mum is not here so I can't verify what you are saying. I would have sex with other peoples mums but not with my own.

I suppose that means I'm not going to be able to emmigrate to Australia which puts my plans for shagging Madge Bishop on hold.

Bummer

DNA

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Fuck me, I thought you were an Australian......

However Nigel still insists you did not have sex with him and if Nigel says you didn't then you didn't, Nigel does not tell porkies.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

does he pork tellies?

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

In the time I have known Nigel I have not noticed a reduction in the local number of tellies so I think it is safe to assume he is not porking them or he has a special one that he is gentle with.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

All the same, he'd be well advised to keep the bell end well away from the 2nd anode.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany