News about that CUBLOC microcontroller (welder project)

Got it in the mail today and got it to work. I downloaded this sample program, and ran it. It proceeded to activate all relays and light all leds. It was kind of fun to watch.

'CuSB Test program for CuSB22R, 22D, 30R 'All LEDs for inputs and outputs should light up Const Device = CB280

Dim a As Integer 'All input port numbers: Const Byte b = (11,12,13,39,38,37,36,35,34,33,32) 'All output port numbers: Const Byte c = (40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,17,16)

Do

For a=0 To 10 'The next line should be used for inputs 'Input b(a) 'Next 3 lines outputting for testing only Out b(a),1 Delay 5 Out b(a),0

Next

For a=0 To 10 Out c(a),1 Delay 5 Out c(a),0 Next Loop

Reply to
Ignoramus2833

Got the LCD screen to run too. Gotta figure out how to integrate xemacs with that environment. It is easy to use.

Ignoramus2833

What the heck is that?

Reply to
xray

It is a very nice text editor.

Ignoramus27153

Ahh. An evolution of emacs I guess. Haven't been a unic for a while.

Reply to
xray