Newbie: Address, OE~ and CE~ sequencing

I want to store a lookup table in an Atmel AT29C512 flash. Data will only ever be read from the device and not written. Also this is the only device on the bus.

Is it ok to tie the OE~ and CE~ lines low so the device is always enabled, provided data is not read from the bus until the time Tacc (time between address lines changing and data valid on data bus) has passed since changing the address lines? Put another way, with OE~ and CE~ permanently active can the device be accessed correctly and is the stated Tacc time still valid?

Thanks!

Reply to
Nano

"Nano" schreef in bericht news:U1Grd.62733$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

device

changing

can

I'd say it's okay. It will draw a bit more current with the output enabled all the time.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove 'x' and 'invalid' when replying by email)