Helix GPS antenna elements - Need manufacturers

Hi!

For a new electronics design I'm in need of finding and evaluating different helix type antenna elements but I have a hard time finding manufacturers making these. The one I know is Sarantel, but I know there are others... Anyone who knows about other competitors to Sarantel? I'm in need of only passive oem elements.

As a note I'm also evaluating patch antennas but I know enough sources for these.

Thank you for your help! Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Gunnarsrud

Our group manufactures OEM as well as standard antennas models. The site at

showcases the technology. Focused Wave Technology use a (patent pending) method of encapsulating real-world 3 dimensional antenna forms. The encapsulated is an engineered material that shrinks the overall size for a given frequency of use. IN general, the resulting antenna is 1/2 size in width length height, and therefore 1/8 the volume.

Helical antenna are especially a fine candidate for encapsulation and shrinking as the encapsulant also provides a robust mechanical support for the structure. You may contact me at snipped-for-privacy@att.net or from the web site to discuss the details of the application, volume and timing.

Best Regards,

Marc Popek

different

Marc H.Popek