Got an invention? - Let everyone know

Hi All,

Some friends and I have put together a website

through which we aim to produce 'the biggest book in the world'!

The idea is to ask anyone who has something to say to submit a sentence, poem, rant, saying or pretty much anything into the site. After each 100,000 authors we are going to hopefully publish a book ... and then again with the next 100,000.

It may seem overly optimistic, but I'm pretty sure that at least a small percentage of the population has something to say, or would like to see their names in print, product advertised or an invention advertised ... so it seems like a good idea to us. Hopefully one day we'll have historians, sociologists, psychologist and any other 'ologists' reviewing the books and getting a glimpse into the mindset of people in 2007.

So .. if you fancy seeing your name or literary creations in print, check it out and submit a sentence!

I'd also appreciate any feedback .. so let me know what you think!

Thanks & best wishes

Reply to
craighebditch

I was only able to spare enough time to write this sentence... D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

--
I think it\'s a stupid idea, but...

Geez, that all happens on sed anyway, so why don\'t you just harvest
what happens here over any time frame you like, print it, bind it,
and sell it?
Reply to
John Fields

No comment. (you can quote me on that).

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

I have a truly marvellous sentence which this margin is too narrow to contain.

If your only tool is a hammer then every problem looks like a thumb.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

...how about a webologist??

Reply to
Robert Baer

Q. How much is a sentence? A. One sentence will cost £1. A sentence is 100 characters. So, if you enter 250 characters that will cost £2.50.

Q. If the book/s aren?t printed do I get a refund? A. Unfortunately not. Whilst we will do our very best to print the books, One Million Authors Limited do not accept responsibility for books not going to print. With your help in spreading the word One Million Authors can be published sooner and you can be a part of history.

Interesting, and they have 24 subscriptions so far.

So, the book will not be published till 1,000,000 people put up at least £1.00 each. So for £1,000,000 you to can have a profitable web site.

sheesh

good try tho

donald

Reply to