New Electro Turbo Encabulator from Keysight

Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Aaahh, to think we wasted all our time learning conventional electronics.

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

I see this and think of the Champagne Optical Switch from HP Labs (later Agilent and Keysight)...

Both important innovations.

At most one of them are real.

Reply to
artie

This changes everything!

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

So many questions.

Does anyone have the schematic for the reverse biasing cathode follower?

Can John Larkin design a Self Similar Slanted Sawtooth Slope Signal generator for me?

How many takes did the wild haired guy need before he could keep a straight face?

Reply to
Edward Rawde

It's a fundamental circuit element in positronic brains.

Ramps are remarkably similar at all length scales. ;) (At least till you run out of headroom.)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Are we gonna have to buy a whole new set of screw drivers for this stuff?

RL

Reply to
legg

How much bafflegab can one pack into the radius of a single product announcement, before it exceeds the announcement's Schwarzschild limit and implodes into a singularity?

And, what will that implosion due to your announcement's YouTube viewing stats?

Reply to
Dave Platt

I want independently variable up and down ramp slope. Frequency range 0 Hz to 1 THz.

Reply to
Edward Rawde

Yessir. Would you like fries with that?

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

(Who long ago helped run a fish 'n chips stand on the Vancouver docks for a month or two--your choice of cod, perch, or halibut, fried in a mixture of shortening and beef tallow. Delicious!)

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

No and no chips either. Discretes only please.

Reply to
Edward Rawde

"Edward Rawde" snipped-for-privacy@invalid.invalid wrote in news:s433h1$q1u$ snipped-for-privacy@gioia.aioe.org:

A must view... The new version 1.4.21 release.

It has been redacted by the bean counters!

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno