New $100 Notes - Electronic Securty Features

Reply to
hamilton

More proof that you are an illiterate asshole. You're just another example of a Slowman.

Reply to
krw

Not exactly. Neither of us can "think" like you, though dignifying your rudimentary mental processes with the title thought is probably farther than either of us would be willing to go.

We can't be embarrassed by your lack of knowledge. We can - of course - be amused by it, and a trifle incredulous about the confidence with which you parade your ignorant misconceptions.

So the word you should have been looking for, if you could express yourself with any precision, wasn't "embarrassed".

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Probably not. If he were a Christian he'd have to love his enemies, which is how he thinks of us, though we are, in fact, trying to educate him and save him from making a fool of himself.

It's a trifle irrational to call somebody illiterate after they've typed out "Christian", but krw isn't exactly rational.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

What an idiot.

Slowman, you're just as illiterate as hamilton. Just as stupid, too; twins joined at birth.

Reply to
krw

*EXACTLY*

That is true. You're too stupid to even post properly.

Title, like "PhD"? Slowman, it's surprising you know enough to breathe.

Yet you are.

You really are too stupid to breathe.

Reply to
krw