HP 8904A information wanted...

Hi,

I've rebuilt a damaged HP 8904A but am having trouble re-instating the options. The one label I have for the pre-existing options (according to the label on the back of the unit) is illegible.

Can anyone tell me the FORMAT of the option labels on these units - they are typically attached to the side of the internal chassis...

Thanks

Mike

Reply to
Mike Deblis