PLEASE HELP FINDING A DATASHEET

Can anyone please help me to find a datasheet, or at least pinouts for the Texas Instrument TSP5220CNL voice synthesis chip.

Or where I might find them. I have checked Datasheets.or.uk, Datasheetarchive.com, Alldatasheet.com, Chipdocs.com, Datasheets4u.com, Datasheetcatalog.com and Chipcatalog.com without any success. I also tried the Texas Instrument website.

It was used in vintage arcade machines, the TI/44a computers, the Speak 'n Spell, etc.

Also does anyone know of any EXTERNAL voice synthesizer boxes that ran on PCs using the serial port that used the TSP5220 chip?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
UFO Joe

"UFO Joe" wrote in news:dpkhmm$266$ snipped-for-privacy@utornnr1pp.grouptelecom.net:

FYI, from TI about how datasheets.

Thank you for your inquiry regarding posting TI datasheets to news groups. Duplication of TI documentation, such as posting it to newsgroups or websites, is a violation of TI's copyright policy. We understand that users often need such information, but users should direct their inquiries to TI controlled or approved sources for information about TI products, including obsolete devices. TI's website has a search engine that allows user's to search for product information, including datasheets. For obsolete product information that may not be available through the TI website, TI has approved sources for obtaining that information. All inquires regarding TI product information should be directed to TI's Product Information Center to ensure that such information is accurate and/or current.

Regards, Randy Cramer Americas PIC Manager Business Operations Semiconductor Sales and Marketing Texas Instruments Incorporated

Reply to
newtype

Hi, did you try

? If it's there you have to purchase the datasheet, they no longer provide any free datasheets.

or perhaps this fellow may be able to help

Of course you could always email TI support, they may be able to email you a pdf or post you a photocopy?

Good luck Greg.

Reply to
gcd