Need help finding Synario Futurenet 6.10

Anyone know where I can find this vintage software?

I am looking for the verion 6.10 free with dongle not required.

I think Synario was the one to release the free version.

Used to be at the ftp site ftp://ftp.synario.com but can't reach it now.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Reply to
Tim Regeant

Software has been found, thanks.

Reply to
Tim Regeant

I would love to know where you found FutureNet 6.10. Thanks!

Reply to
tgroden3