National Instruments to do E-Cat Controls

I see new info to me, "a radio frequency stimulator" is part of the system. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Rossi hired NI to build a control system. Whoop-te-dooo. I hope they get their fee up front.

The guys at NI have a lot of experience dealing with people who make accurate measurements on industrial processes.

Any applications engineer at NI could, with a briefcase full of instruments, instrument the E-CAT and report performance...in about an HOUR. Heck, any high school science club could instrument the E-CAT to the degree necessary in a week...

OK, so it's been more than an hour... Where are the results?

Reply to
mike

They're still their jaws up?

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Huh?

Reply to
amdx

that's what you get with no rest!

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

The article almost seems like a put on seeing as how there is still no scientific proof you can generate power with cold fusion. See:

Howard

Reply to
hrh1818

--
Loose lips sink ships?
Reply to

Along with copious amounts of bullshit.

NI will sell him their instrumentation gear even if he is a deluded charlatan so long as his dollars are green and in sufficient quantity.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown