Narda vanished ?

I have this Narda Xband amplifier here. It is a model N6244S-37 which I could use for a project. It is certainly more than 10 years old and the manuals have vanished. I'd need some power data. A websearch for Narda turns up empty. Plenty of references but no actual working server. Did they vanish recently?

Rene

Reply to
rene tschaggelar

http://www.l-3com.com/
Reply to
John Fields

Thanks John,

their amplifiers, Microwave and miliwave section points to

which is empty. It may be a server down though.

Rene

Reply to
rene tschaggelar

--
Yeah, it seems something's wrong there.

A phone call might be in order...
Reply to
John Fields

Several Intern at paths to the West have been up and down all day. First thing this morning I thought my Roku Soundbridge had died :-( But it was the Internet. ...Jim Thompson

^^^^^^^^^..... Spell Checkers! Bah! Should be "Internet"

...Jim Thompson

L-3 is quick to buy up companies, but slow to fix the websites. They still said Microdyne was in Ocala, two years after they closed the plant.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.