myropcb

We bought some proto 4-layer boards from Myropcb.com, and a couple of my people are testing some circuits.

The boards are crap. Pads keep falling off.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Next. George H.

Reply to
George Herold

I like advanced circuits. I want to make some proto pcbs with 1/32" F-10. I wonder if they'll do that.

Geo H.

Reply to
George Herold

1/32 is common.

What is F-10?

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

If you're looking for other vendors for prototype purposes, I'm a fan of Osh Park. Good quality and good prices for prototypes. Unless you need specific material.

Reply to
Felipe Jimenez

Thanks, but no 1/32" thickness.

George H.