MyBlueRoom.com is now www.BlueRoomElectronics.com

If you're looking for the schematics on

Inchworm ICD2 & Cricket Thermostat. I've had to move domains and transferring was a royal pain.

I've not updated the site though, I want to put the PCB layout for the ICD2 compatable (easy to build and very basic VDD 5V and VPP ~12.5 which is plenty and generated using a common RS232 level converter)

I'm also a big fan of PICs and RS485, too it's not as common on computers as RS232.

Reply to
William at MyBlueRoom