Microcap is now free

I used to use verion 5 I think it was until LTspice came along...

Reply to
boB

Weird reference designators.

Where do you get working models? There are a number of sources for models for LTspice. Then there is the Yahoo group that can help. Anything comparable to that for Microcap?

--
  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Rick C

In message , boB writes

Hey it runs under XP . I take it that it's 32bit only.

I've never come across it before. It feels a bit like Simetrix , which I used at work along with LTSpice.

Brian

--
Brian Howie
Reply to

I rebooted into W10 64bit and it installed both 64 and 32 bit

Brian

--
Brian
Reply to

I think I just threw out some of their old mailers, the ones with the light blue artwork.

Martin Riddle

beer)-

The 32bit works under Wine, Mint Linux 18 distro. 64bit gives an error "C\MC12\mc12eng.dll did not load.

Brian

--
Brian Howie
Reply to