Music to delight even JL

Then there's this unbelievably prolific and successful composer, who just died recently:

Fred Bloggs

Nah, Eazy-E passed from AIDS almost 30 years ago, Ice Cube seemed to prefer being a TV/film actor, MC Ren quickly faded into obscurity, and Dr Dre seems to have mostly retired from the entertainment industry as of the past decade

Reply to
bitrex

Garth Brooks played at Biden's inauguration as I recall which was one of the more surprising parts of it, I was astonished he was still performing music in 2021.

Reply to
bitrex

Eazy E was the most talented one so he naturally died young, as tends to happen with bands

Reply to
bitrex